for your Home
Better Water in the whole house
Drink better-tasting water, and use it more efficiently, with advanced filtration systems designed to fit your home’s needs. Whether it’s an unpleasant smell or a bitter taste, a hard water issue that’s hiking your utility bills or a simple desire for convenient, quality drinking water, Water reflection has the solution to improve your home’s water.
Water softeners are primarily used to remove calcium and magnesium ions from boiler makeup water. If not removed, these ions can be the basis for forming insoluble compounds that will precipitate in boiler systems. A water softener eliminates this problem by replacing precipitate-forming ions with sodium ions.
Supply and install a wide range of products which include Mineral Water Bottling Plant, PET Bottle Plant, Drinking Water Bottling Plant, Automatic Mineral Water Bottling Plantand Chilling Plant Water Treatment.
Kidney Dialysis Water Treatment Plants (for AKU)
Dialysis (Hemodialysis) water treatment plants are made of specialized equipment and components to give high quality of treated water. These plants are
specially used in kidney dialysis center of hospitals, medical purposes and treatment of critical patients suffering from kidney failure. Pure and
disinfected water allows electrolytes to be adjusted and the body's toxins to be removed.
Water treatment for kidney dialysis plays a big role in the contribution on how the point of use / point-of-entry industry makes advantages to the economy. Water treatment for kidney dialysis requires a great deal of professionalism and a commitment to service aside from an exceptional working knowledge in water treatment.
GREY WATER TREATMENT PLANT
+DECENTRALIZED GREYWATER TREATMENT SYSTEM WITH ECO-FRIENDLY RECYCLING-TECHNIQUE TO REDUCE THE TOTAL FRESH WATER CONSUMPTION UP TO 40 - 60 % IN RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL BUILDINGS, HOTELS, MOTELS, OFFICE BUILDINGS AND SPORTS FACILITIES. WATER REFLECTION USES DEHOUST SYSTEM. DEHOUST SINCE 1958 IS A GERMAN BRAND AND TECHNOLOGY RECOGNIZED WORLDWIDE FOR ITS QUALITY.
+ GREYWATER FROM SHOWERS, BATH TUBES AND HANDWASH BASINS.
- 1. The system control controls and protects the entire grey water system. It is also possible to expand the system with a mobile phone notifier or internet connection in order to check the system via an external source
- 2. Drinking water supply. It is possible to supply the system with tap water in case the rainwater and grey water is depleted. Connection is according to EN1717 and is Belgaqua and KIWAcertified.
- 3. Optional rainwater connection. The system control allows the system to be filled with filtered rainwater from an external rainwater tank. This requires the system to be expanded with a Trident rainwater tank with submersible pump of GEP.
- 4. Grey water filter with automatic filter nozzle. This special pre-filter with prefab filter nozzles allows filtration of coarse dirt particles with low maintenance.
- 5. Clean water tank. The clean filtered water is stored in this tank. In the absence of filtered water, this tank will be filled with filtered rainwater and subsequently with tap water.
- 6. Grey water tank. This is where the coarse filtered gray water is stored until it is cleaned and reprocessed.
- 7. Membrane filter, special, submersed membrane filter garantees a high quality of water. Very suitable for toilets, urinals, garden taps and washing machines.
- 8. Aerator, provides oxygen for the biological purification of water. In addition, it cleans the membrane filter.
- 9. GEP pump system. Supplies the system with enough capacity and pressure in the secundairy water network.
- 10. A drainage point or other drainage facilities should be present in the technical area.